Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucanus Varius Horatiu (Son of Hades)

2 posters

Go down

Lucanus Varius Horatiu (Son of Hades) Empty Lucanus Varius Horatiu (Son of Hades)

Post  Lucanus Varius Horatiu Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:56 pm

General Information

Name: Lucanus Varius Horatius
Birthday: Aug 27
Sex: M
Mythological Origin: Son of Pluto/Hades

Mythological Powers/Gifts:
1. ATM of Erebus – Start with 2,000 gold and a custom legendary gift from your father.

Looks

Lucanus Varius Horatiu (Son of Hades) 10-Things-I-Hate-About-You-joseph-gordon-levitt-1781279-640-480

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Eyes: Dark Brown almost to the point of being black.
Hair: Black Long with a slicked down look
Height: 5' 8"
General Appearance: Slender; several scars run down his back from beatings he received as a child from his mortal father. Pale skin like some one who prefers to spend there time reading as opposed to out side.

Personality Lucanus has grown into a quiet lad for the most part, never going out of the way to bring attention to himself. His mind however is very loud and blunt with his thoughts on the people and world around him, a slow quiet anger building inside him.

General Character Traits:
Dislikes: Large Groups of Pepole, The Open Sea, Winter (the time his father is normally at home)
Strengths: Sneeking, Hiding, Problem Solving
Weaknesses: Fighting, Shy, Physical Activities (Extended climbing, swimming, running, etc)

Personal History

Mother: Floriana Horatius (Deceased)
Father: Decimus Horatius
Siblings: None

Background Story: Lucanus' life started in tragedy. His mother had the ill fate of dying during child birth, a crime his Father has never let him forget. Much of Lucanus’ early life was characterized by learning very quickly how to remain quiet and unseen by his father. His father’s wrath was something that was not to be trifled with, as the numerous scars upon his back from being whipped when his father was in a rage, would tell anyone who looked upon them.

However as Lucanus aged into a young child his father once more returned to his trade overseeing his mine in northern Italy; sometimes for several months out of the year leaving his son in the care of the house hold slave. Lucanus relished this time alone as it gave him time to get lost in the stories of the heroes of old. For some reason he always felt drawn to the stories of those heroes that had ventured down into the underworld and returned to tell the tale.

As he became more obsessed with the ideas of the underworld, when his father would leave for his expeditions, Lucanus would travel to the temple of Pluto. Somehow in a place most men would fear to tread, Lucanus felt at home within its dark halls. On one of these days in particular after his eighteenth name day he had come to the temple to commemorate his mother’s sacrifice in bringing him to life as he had always done on his birthday. As he made his offering to the Lord of the Underworld, he noticed a passage he had never seen before behind a Statue of Pluto.

Something possessed him to wander down this passage which lead him to a small antechamber inside of this chamber. It was not built from stone and mans hands as the rest of the temple but was more cavernous as if it was made from the very earth itself. Inside the antechamber there was an altar of bare ebony stone. On said alter was a black silk purse of coins. With each step he took closer to the altar the feeling of the pouch belonging to him became more and more of a fact until he would not dispute it, as one would not dispute that the sun is in the sky on a clear and sunny afternoon. He took the purse in hand and as he looked into it he saw that it was full of coins. He then smiled and thanked The Hidden One for the gift and as he left the temple that day, his mind was filled with questions as to why The Rich One had shown favor upon him.

Other

Character Relationships:(please update constantly)

Last edited by Lucanus Varius Horatiu on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lucanus Varius Horatiu

Denarii : 0

Back to top Go down

Lucanus Varius Horatiu (Son of Hades) Empty Re: Lucanus Varius Horatiu (Son of Hades)

Post  Admin Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Okay so a few things before its approved. Your grammar needs to be touched up a little, nothing major. There needs to be a picture of your face claim too. Also, you need to remove the invisibility cloak from the story. The custom item is supposed to be made by the admins. I know it wasn't specified clearly but I'm fixing it right now. The admins will make your custom gift and add it to your profile after it is approved. Please make these changes and I'll take another look at it.

Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:: Admin
Experience Points:
 Lucanus Varius Horatiu (Son of Hades) Left_bar_bleue0/50 Lucanus Varius Horatiu (Son of Hades) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

https://darktimes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lucanus Varius Horatiu (Son of Hades) Empty Re: Lucanus Varius Horatiu (Son of Hades)

Post  Lucanus Varius Horatiu Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Ok Admin I believe I have made all the necessary changes.

Lucanus Varius Horatiu

Denarii : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:33 pm

I corrected the spelling errors and added your level 1 gift. Good show. Approved!

Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:: Admin
Experience Points:
 Lucanus Varius Horatiu (Son of Hades) Left_bar_bleue0/50 Lucanus Varius Horatiu (Son of Hades) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

https://darktimes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum