Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character ideas - undecided

2 posters

Go down

Character ideas - undecided Empty Character ideas - undecided

Post  Talcelion Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Hey there all, Admin,

I just created this account, and I will need a name change shortly, after I figure out which character I will play.

Right now, I'm torn between a few concepts -
The first one I wanted to try was a Nordic or Gaelic tribal mercenary, with some experience with the supernatural, but mostly someone who has no talent for farming or trading, no real heritage to speak of and has no idea what to do with his life. I'd make him but the nordic section is...incomplete.

The second is a slightly older Persian scion of Hades, a trader whose primary motivation is the acquisition of wealth, power, and respect for himself.

Thirdly (an older character idea for this site) I could play a biblical-style prophet, spending most of my time wandering, begging, and trying to help, receiving instruction from a source I don't know much about, but a very intuitive, instinctive, and altruistic hobo. I have no idea how to do that in-system.

Advice/thoughts from people who know system/universe better than I?

Talcelion

Denarii : 0

Back to top Go down

Character ideas - undecided Empty Re: Character ideas - undecided

Post  Admin Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Hey Talcelion,

Alright so the best for you to start out with would be the second option. The first option will be opened once the Norse panethon of gods is filled and the demigods powers are balanced. Right now all the Greek/Roman demigods are all we are allowing. Hope this helps! Feel free to ask more if needed!

Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:: Admin
Experience Points:
Character ideas - undecided Left_bar_bleue0/50Character ideas - undecided Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

https://darktimes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down